We are currently accepting applications for new writers. Writing experience is not a requirement, only a plus. If you have a passion for the University of Oklahoma, then you may be what we’re are looking for.
This is a voluntary and unpaid position, where you can write as little as one article a week, or as many posts as you desire. This is where OU fans can write about the school they love on a top-notch platform.
Why apply to be a part of the team? Well, there are a few benefits to joining the Fansided family:
- Tons of exposure; our posts get linked regularly on Sports Illustrated, Google News, and Bleacher Report’s Team Stream
- Great experience and feel for online sports writing
- An entire gallery of professional, current photos to complement your articles
- A clean, aesthetically-pleasing site designed by our gifted Fansided team
- Avenues for other sports writing jobs, that could be paid within the network or elsewhere
If this sounds good to you, then please fill out an application. If you have any questions, then please email our Lead Editor, Joe Buettner, for more information on becoming a part of not only the Stormin’ in Norman family, but the Fansided Sports Network, home to more than 200 sports blogs.