It’s June. This time of year is awful for football fans. However, here at Stormin’ in Norman, we’re here to get you through the dreaded off-season.
It doesn’t help that the Thunder are out of the playoffs. However, there is still plenty to do. There’s still plenty of things on television for you to watch. And there’s an abundance of articles you need to read.
Here is our fourth installment of Stormin’ in Norman’s Off-Season Survival Guide!
- Has the next Blake Griffin arrived in Norman? Here’s a video of incoming freshman Jamuni McNeace throwing it down at a dunk contest » Stormin’ in Norman
- BYU head coach wants in the Big 12, and who could blame him? » The Oklahoman
- Bob Przybylo talks Oklahoma camp, observations from Day 2 (PREMIUM) » Scout
— Michael Kinney (@EyeAmTruth) June 8, 2014
— Landthieves (@LandThieves) June 7, 2014
WHAT TO WATCH:
- Game Two of the NBA Finals is tonight between the Spurs and Heat. San Antonio leads 1-0 after a “hot” start (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?). Can the old-timers CRAMP the Heat’s style again (I’LL BE HERE ALL DAY). Game starts at 7 pm CST on ABC.
- I think the Tony Awards are on. Not really sure what when or where, but your wife may be happy to know that you remembered.